-
November 12th, 2005, 05:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
There is one for Diane(possibly a new doll?), Shelly, Emily( probably Molly's friend Emily), and Julie. This trademarks were all filed on November 2nd. Here are links:
Diane: http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=2me7r9.2.6
Shelly: http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=2me7r9.2.7
Emily: http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=2me7r9.2.8
Julie: http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=2me7r9.2.9
Has anyone seen this trademarks before besides the one for Emily?
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:33 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
How exciting--great find! I had only seen the Emily one.
If it's an historical doll, they additionally will file a more detailed trademark for historical clothing under the same name. That always helps give a hint that the name indicates plans for an historical doll. So keep on the lookout! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (I'm always more excited when there are historical dolls, since they have six book series. I don't read the AGT books. So now you have me hoping hoping hoping!)
Thanks for looking and posting your findings!
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
ooooo thankyou thankyou thankyou for sharing! that is soo exciting [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I wonder if Julie could be an Asian doll.
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thats very interesting, thanks for posting it [img]smile.gif[/img] How do you guys do that?? Find all that stuff that is. I never come up with anything...
Is anyone else a little nervous over how modern those names sound? I know Emily is more than likely going to be Mollys friend, but what about the others? Shelly, Julie and Diane? Those are very modern sounding names to me. Not to mention they dont fit with any existing AG. I was really hoping for either more friend dolls or a new historical. I wonder what they got up their sleeve [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Some of the names could be for new LE's.
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Go here http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?...tate=15ipt.1.1 and type American Girl under the owner name and address field and click submit, they should be there under the trademark for Samantha .
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I thought about that, but since they are only released one per year, that seems like a lot of names. Unless of course, they are just throwing out different ideas for the 2007 LE. Either way, I want focus on the historicals, whether its a friend or a new collection. But thats me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Edited to add: Thanks AGfanatic! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 12, 2005 01:53 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>
-
November 12th, 2005, 05:54 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Has anyone seen the trademark for Gwen??? It says that it's for dolls, doll clothing, and doll accessories!!! It was filed on November 10th! Here's the link:
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=15ipt.3.18
-
November 12th, 2005, 06:24 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Gwen is a HHS doll.
Julie, etc. are tm for TOYS, GAMES AND PLAYTHINGS. Usually they say doll, doll accessories and outfits. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 12, 2005 02:27 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks